Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy 40th.

Shame on me. Shame on me for neglecting my blog. The truth is, I just have nothing to blog about these days. Well, I could just go on and on about my darling little Hana but that's the thing, I could gush all day long about her little accomplishments but I've done it before with Sarah and Mika. Writing about Hana's milestones just feels like groundhog day to me. Guess this could be one of the cons of being a 3xmom.
So what am I going to write about? I know...I'll write about my dear sweet hubby!!
Hubby had just celebrated his 40th a couple of days ago. Wow! The big four oh. Wonder how he feels? During our dating days when I was still a sweet young thang (I still am btw or more like I'd like to think that I still am...nvm what other says, IMO denial IS a good thing :P) I used to joke about how much older is than me. Hubby and I are 7 years apart and at 19, I used to say that when you're an old man of 40, I would be a hot 33 year old. When I said that, I had envisioned a 30 year old Madonna. I thought I'd be a smoking hot woman child!
Now, 14 years later, while Madonna still looks exactly the same; to describe me as hot is far fetched unless you're talking about my temper and the only thing childish about me are the 3 kids I gave birth to. Hubby too looks every inch his age, receding hair,pot-bellied and all; just as I had imagined him to be 14 years ago. What I hadn't expected was that he'd still be as adorable as I first met him. :))
Happy 40th baby. I love you more than I can ever say & more than you can ever know.

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Sweet post! I look at my hubby's receding hairline and those distinguished gray hairs and I love him now even more too...