Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sarah Talks


My princess is actually talking. I'm quite amazed with her vocab these days and to add, she is one polite, soft-spoken girl. Who would have thought she'd turn out that way??? I'm loud, Hubby's loud, her Nan's loud, her Yeyyi is also loud...must take after Atuk. he's so quiet we hardly even notice him around the house...poor thing.

However, although my precious may seem soft spoken and polite, don't be mistaken, she still has her mummy's spunk. She's got this attitude thing going on as well. This was what our conversation was last night.

(Sarah's watching TV)
Daddy: Sarah, give me the remote, I want to change the channel...
Sarah: No thanks, Daddy.
Daddy: Huh?
Moi: Sarah, amik remote and let daddy watch the TV, it's his turn and it's time for tidoq.
Sarah: No thanks mummy.
Moi: Sarah, no more TV...time to uci (brush teeth) and tidoq...
Sarah: NO THANKS, PLEASE!
Moi: Sarah, You've had enough of TV...jom tidoq!
Sarah: Emm...lagi satu mummy? Please?
Moi: No lagi satu.
Sarah: Thank you mummy, I love you.

Eh???

No comments: