Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Surprise Party!


I can't believe it. I seriously did manage to pull it off. Hubby's 36th surprise birthday party was a success after all. I should have caught his befuddled look on camera when he saw all his friends gathering around waiting for him. And when he got out of the car and walked towards us while everyone was singing Happy Birthday so loudly, he actually looked quite bashful it was really, really endearing...awwwww...so cute!:D

I owe it to our good friend Joe for getting hubby out of the house with some fabricated love triangle story, Farah's sister Nadia, and my wonderful sis Sherly for helping me arrange the chairs, tables and what nots in a jiffy, my wonderful momma who'd manage to bring all the food here on time and last but not least, all our friends and family who had manage to show up and kept my whole plan under wraps. Thank you each and everyone of you.

Hubby got a bit baffled when a few people who couldn't make it suddenly called to wish him happy birthday. I felt like wringing those people's neck but had to pretend that I was equally puzzled. Anyway, the surprise party was the last thing on his mind and he really did enjoy my gift after all. I'm really glad. However, this must be stated...This will be the last time EVER that I'll organize a surprise party. It's just too much hard work...:P. Now looking back, I should have just gotten him the Jabra bluetooth after all...would've saved me some serious $$$. ;)

No comments: