Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Where's My Mail?


I'm so annoyed. It's been almost a week and I still can't access my Inbox at yahoo. Don't know what's the matter. Everytime I log in, the compose mail setting will immediately appear. I can't get to Inbox at all. How irksome.

Maybe I should go back to my TM.Net account...oh no, I haven't renewed my subscription, so that's out. Should've taken up that Google invitation that I had recieved. Sigh...If I still can't access my mail, I'm definiety opening another email account & rid myself with the old one. I hate being forced to change something I'm so comfortable with. :(

10 comments:

Nana said...

if you need another Gmail invite, do tell!

IMMomsDaughter said...

So far, I've no complain with Gmail, try it!

LindaMunshi said...

nana, ur an angel. :) Yes, I'd love an invite...pls, pls, pls...thank you so much. Send the invite to epol744@yahoo.com (hubby's email...I pinjam jap :P)

elina, you can count on me trying it, after nana invites me of course. :)

Egghead said...

yeah... I have tonnes of Google invites left.. LOL!

Unknown said...

YAHOO MAIL? I'M FACING The same prob as u do. luckily i've few other email accounts.

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

I prefer 30gigs.com.....!

Nana said...

invite sent! :)

LindaMunshi said...

egghead, haiyah..so stingy don't want to offer to me :P lol

halogamora, I dah merajuk dgn yahoo. Am taking up ur advice to buka byk-byk email account

bp, Thanks 4 suggesting 30 gigs...dah buka account pun..:) tapi tak pernah pun dgr before this

nana, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u.....:)

Hot Mama said...

There's no prob with Yahoo.com
Hmm maybe u should have several email acc - gmail, hotmail, etc

Its sucks kan when u can't access ur email acc.. *smile*

mom2ashley said...

the thing about the tm.net account though....one day, i logged into my streamyx email aacount and realized that ALL the folders which I've created to organize my mails were GONE! so there only could be 2 possibilities :
- either my email account got hacked into OR
- streamyx must have acciedntly deleted all my folders on their servers...