Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hiatus

I've decided to go on hiatus from my blog for awhile so I can catch up with a lot of things that I've been missing out.

Somehow or rather I've been feeling overwhelmed lately and haven't been able to find the time to do things I enjoy when I'm on the net like blog hopping, reading up about anything & everything and YM-ing with my buddies.

I really missed curling up in bed while reading a good book or just enjoying a good DVD. And it's been awhile since I last dine in a nice restaurant and wonder aimlessly in a park or a shopping mall.

These days I just feel rushed when I'm on the net and moderating the forum is starting to take its toll and become burdensome. It's so burdensome that lately I've been suffering from a huge writer's block and this effects my will to write. I don't get that kick I usually get from writing.

So I've decided that I'll be taking a month long hiatus from blogging to sort myself out while catching up from the things I've been missing. It'll be good to break away for awhile while recollecting all my thoughts and ideas.

However, this isn't the last of me. But for the time being...au revoir.

23 comments:

Egghead said...

hope to see you back soon! :)
have a good rest!

Mumsgather said...

Enjoy your hiatus reading your books, watching your dvds, going to the park etc etc all at a leisurely pace without needing to check on your pc every few minutes. Lol!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oh gosh, Linda, I'm gonna miss u & ur posts. Have fun, enjoy your "Me" time but don't take too long, ya?

Anonymous said...

err..hiatus tu..

apa ek?

Unknown said...

Yes Linda we r all gonna miss ya...

You know what, I think u r right..asik asik menyebok nak hapdate blog nak bagi org baca, menda menda lain terabai,kan? Tapi entahlah..rasanya menda ni dah jadik hobi..sehari tak hapdate rasa setahun dok dalam gua, voley?

Hope u will come back soon and hope u will enjoy every second what u like to do :)

xxx

Makji Esah said...

you will be alright.at least you have better things to do, unlike moir.Dah le makan gaji buta bloghopping masa tengah kerja...sungguh jahat orang itu.

Fairul said...

nanti biler dah start blog balik..do write an entry on siti's cinderella-ish wedding k? hehehe..
enjoy ur month long hiatus..:)

LHS said...

Oh, one hiatus again!!
Anyway, hope to see you soon!

Nana said...

lah, i come back and u're going on hiatus pulak?

neverthemind, enjoy it! i miss my curl with a book sessions too.

Alpha said...

I'll see u in a month's time!

Chibi Maruko said...

pourquoi! pourquoi! pourquoi!

Raf said...

gonna miss u!!!!!....huhuhu

*poyo jer aku nih...hehe

dugongsenyum said...

:)

Unknown said...

ai ya ya LIN! sometimes it's good to take a break......temporarily.

i'm gonna miss u. hope to c u back soon.

rafiqaheliza said...

Hey you..I've taken a long break from blogging and surfing the net. And baru yesterday, I manage to update my blog and blog hopping. Tetiba you pulak nak take a break...Don't break for too long yeah!

P.S : Baru lepas khatam baca your entries..

Mommy at Home said...

have a good rest dear! nothing beats the feeling of curling up with a good book kan? But that said, nothing beats the feeling of reading a good blog!:)

take care and hope to see you back soon!

mom2ashley said...

have a good break then! i know what you mean..blog hopping can be really time consuming as well..

Anonymous said...

oh? seronok baca komen² kat sini sbb everybody gonna miss u linda. i'll miss u too. i too need a break from moderating our beloved forum.. tapi ntah bila.. selamat berehat!!

Anonymous said...

ala bila nak post gambo dak kecik comel2 lagi...

allthingspurple said...

AWWWW... i was just getting stuck on you, i mean, your post. Have a great time with your break !!

vie said...

ehey. enjoy urself.. there's one good thai restaurant in town, called 'Gin ger Restaurant'. Its somewhere around Jln Yap Kwan Seng. A bungalow restaurant. Went there with my mat salleh boss n teammates. The price is average (kinda cheap actually, for such place). have fun!

Anonymous said...

Mummy i need u, waaaaaaaaaa, err dun take too long ah this hiatus period... hihihihi

Anonymous said...

Kak, aku peminat setia blog ini/...

:// harap ap jangan blah dari blogging begitu sahaja...

:// tak sempat lagi nak curi belajar gaya tulisan omputeh dari nko..