Friday, September 08, 2006

Fatsville


I feel like jumping over the balcony. Not only haven't I successfully lost those extra kgs I've gained due to my pregnancy...I swear I've gained a few more kgs to add to the to the current bulk of blubber within my body. Aaaargh!

It's sad really. I had only manage to lose weight during my first pregnancy after my daughter turned 2. And just when I almost got back to my anak dara weight (3kg away to be exact), I found myself pregnant the second time around. I blame hubby for that. Lol.

And now here I am...back at square one. Although breastfeeding has left me hungry almost around the clock, I doubt I've been consuming more food than I usually do. My lil' sis was telling me the other day that lack of sleep could also make you pile on the weight so perhaps that's it. Ever since the birth of my boy, I've been surviving on 4-5 hours asleep a day. I'm tempted to ask God to add another four more hours to a day so I'd be able to get sufficient sleep. As if that could ever happen. Lol.

Anyway, I feel a little upset when I come across my jeans which I was able to wear for like 2 whole month before I found myself pregnant again. I wonder when will I ever be able to fit into it again. I've always prided myself on having nice long legs and in those jeans, I feel like a supermodel. But since my butt is currently the size of the galaxy, I guess I won't be having any supermodel moments for the time being. *Sigh*

The thing with my body is, omiting food won't even put a dent to my weight loss, my body needs exercise to lose those extra weight, a luxury I can ill afford due to the time constrain hence I decided to do my morning walk. But how in the world anyone could power walk while pushing a stroller while not scaring the daylights out of a poor little baby in the same time is besides me. Maybe I should just opt to climb the stairs instead of using the lifts. But with an 8.5kg baby in my arms and 7 stories worth of stairs??? Too risky.

I guess just like the first time around, I have to wait out the first year before starting to lose weight again. And when I finally manage to get rid of all the extra wieght only to find myself pregnant the third time around, someone, anyone,remind me to just shoot myself. Lol. That reminds me...I seriously need to get an IUD. ;)

9 comments:

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

IUD....?

Anonymous said...

blackpurple, IUD is Intrauterine Device, a small object that is used to prevent pregnancy. More info here:
http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/iudinfo.htm

Fairul said...

ass the size of galaxy?
blame your husband for the preganancy?
heheh...this is the funniest post from you..LOL...
don't worry..ur still one hot mamma.. :)

LindaMunshi said...

bp, tu kaedah mencegah kehamilanlah...esok dah kawin baru hang tau...lol

fairul, oklah...maybe I exaggerated a little...not galaxy just the size of earth :P

zaida Ismail said...

Muahahah I'm ready to shoot you hehehehe...

Not to mention my ass plak?! Wait untill I get pregnant than the size will turn to the size of what? Huhuhu..

My hubby loves my fats... muahahahaha.

LindaMunshi said...

LOL! Zaida...lucky you. But then, u guys are newlyweds and not meaning to be a wet blanket, just give it a few more years...hehehe :P

Anonymous said...

I can identify with you. I'm still trying to get rid of my spare tyre at the waist. Diet does not work. Exercise? Where got time? Dielah!

Err...I'll volunteer to be the shooter ;P

LHS said...

If you are ready, why not IUD? I support you..

allthingspurple said...

Awwww... its okay. You will get rid of them eventually. Meanwhile, just join my club. I was 3 kg away from anak dara weight too and i also had that perfect jeans which i absolutely adore for only 2 months before i got pregnant.