Monday, September 11, 2006

Pixart Pocket Photobook







It has arrived! My very first pixart pocket photobooks has arrived!

Recently, I'm into this website called Pixart. It lets you transform your photos into a professionally made photobook. You could either choose to make it into a coffee table book or a pocket photobook. Since it's my first time, I tried the cheaper pocket photobook but looking at the results, I'm eager to try out the coffee table book as well.

First you'll need to download the free software and when you're done creating your photobook, you can immediately purchase it! The end result, a beautifully binded and professional looking photobook! A truly wonderful keepsake.

It's a great discovery. Lately, I've found myself with having too many photos in my notebook. I thought about getting it printed but there's just too many of them. Then I was over at MMB and Pixart came to my attention. After considering the price of the photos if I were to have it printed, I thought that the price would be more or less the same but with Pixart photobook I wouldn't have any loose photographs strewn about (thanks to Sarah who is now at that nosy stage and taking out photographs from photo albums is one of her favourite games.)Thanks 5xMom for the recommendation.

I could just go on and on about how great my pocket photobooks are but I'll just let the above pictures do all the talking. I can't wait to surprise hubby with his sport fishing photobook, (call it a belated anniversary present if you may)when he gets back from Jeddah tomorrow. In my opinion, truly a gift from the heart. Now he can bring the book during flights (instead of hogging the camera all the time for the sole purpose those ancient fishing pics of his which are stored in the camera's memory card and under strict order from him to not be deleted) and impress all those sweet, sexy stewardesses with pictures of his fishing prowess.*groan* LOL. In the mean time, I'm off on another Pixart project. :)

24 comments:

Suria Khamis said...

it's lovely!!!!

i like!!!

5xmom.com said...

You arranged everything so sweet. With the different colours frame. I was in such a rush to complete mine 'cos it is a product review, I never notice we can change the frame colour, until I got all mine in black. Duh.

Anonymous said...

U have me tempted! Really that good, huh?

Yatie Tajudin said...

Hello, I'm new to your blog and has found it a really good read; very witty. Oh! This photobook is a really good idea. Have loads of photos myself and will give Pixart a try. Thanks for sharing.

LHS said...

Wow,great photobook! I will try it out too..

kaezrin said...

wow..i pun nak lah satu..baru nak pi try download nih...

mama23beas said...

Cool;). Will try that out!

zaida Ismail said...

I want... I want... I want.... I nak buat jugak.... My convocation pictures, wedding,

Anonymous said...

Thanx to you, I wanna get this for hubs coming birthday. However, noticed you can get 3 pix in one page whereas I can't seemed to do that. How how how?

mom2ashley said...

i've done 2 already..but just have no time to do more....but i should though..

hoteliermom said...

nice pics, just sent mine in and received my confirmation....addictive this thing...actually how do you get 3 pix in one page??

LindaMunshi said...

To get 3pics in one page...you've got to go to see themes and download it. If I'm not mistaken, the them is either freestyle, gallery or storyteller.

Glad you guys gave it a try. Very addictive ya? :D

yatie, tx for stopping by...ur beads are simply to die for. Extremely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

bagusnya..
menarik..

Anonymous said...

Ya ya, already downloaded the theme earlier on and sent my order in already. Managed to do one only. Will probably order the Coffee Table Version for the next one.

Unknown said...

HAH! U r back on writing!!!

hey! the photobook looks interesting n it gives me the idea to have one.

Chibi Maruko said...

wah, cantiknya... memang sesuwei dibuat buat hadiah... anyway mama sarah... selamat berpuasa.. kami dha posa hari ni.....

Nana said...

damn! u've got me hooked too. :P

allthingspurple said...

I WAAAAAAANNNNT one too !!!

I have been drooling at it forever. I really really need to sit down and put them together!

Anonymous said...

Pixart's photobook concept is great and also affordable. We have done two sets ourselves, one coffee table and one pocket book. Absolutely wonderful!

Raf said...

aku pon dah cuti blogging almost a month. glad to c u back.

dat photobook is so cool la. romantik abesss...hehehe. bley buat hadiah anniversary gak eh...

btw...selamat berpuasa!!...

rafiqaheliza said...

U did recommend me Pixart before tapi photo tak cukup..but u got me tempted oredi. Nak kena try ni sebelum tertinggal boat...

sherrina said...

thanks for the recommendation...I have thousands of photos in my collection and didn't get a chance to actually publish it nicely. I will do it right away :)

Anonymous said...

very lovely and nice!!
sadly my dh dont agree of getting it. he is telling me to do it .. myself.. gee.. I am so lazy..

Anonymous said...

i did the coffeetable pixart photobook for my honeymoon pics.really neat!xguna the pixart theme..design dlm iphoto...really satisfied with the result...bila la nak compile gambar baby pulak...huhu...(i kiasu sikit,penuh one page dgn pictures...no white space langsung..ahaks!)