Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 Days to Kuala Lumpur

I'm starting a countdown. 9 more days and I'll be back home! It's been almost 7 month since I left Kuala Lumpur for Abu Dhabi. I can't wait to feast on my beloved char koay teow, nasi goreng USA, Johnny's steamboat and durian. No more phrata, nasi beriani or whatever nonsensical food they serve here. Hubby has left for Kuala Lumpur tonight to collect little Hana's passport. The prospect of going home is getting so close that I can even smell Kuala Lumpur. No more sand storm and stifling heat. I'm so looking forward to the heavy downpour they are experiencing in KL. Yay to rain!
I am also looking forward to meeting my little nephew who was born a week ago and to just hang out with my family and girlfriends. I've missed them so much! Although I'll only be in KL for less than 2 weeks, I'm going to enjoy every single second of it. No more cooking or cleaning just some rest and relax and tender loving care from my mom. Kuala Lumpur...here I come!

2 comments:

zaida Ismail said...

Wahhh menghitung hari ropenya!!!! Welcome back!!!

Rempah Ratus said...

Jealousnya maksu. I wish I can go back to Malaysia too.Sob.Sob.Sob