Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcoming me back to Blogosphere!

I haven't blogged for the longest time. And now that I've decided to return to blogosphere, I've discovered I couldn't just picked up where I had left off. I had made a few attempts to blog, but just couldn't find the words or even the heart to write. I even started a new blog only to have it deleted because I discovered I had a huge case of writer's block and starting a brand new blog won't cure it.
I discovered so much changes to blogspot and decided if I wanted to start blogging again, I'd perhaps start with changing the look of my blog. Then I came across my old postings and got curious what in the heck did I write about previously. I started to read all my posts and recalled so many forgotten memories. Those posts made me laugh and cry as I started to recall my past experiences. When I looked at the date, I was shocked to discover it dated back to almost 4 years ago back in 2005 while I was carrying my second child Mika.
Now I've found a reason to return to blogging. To document my thoughts, feeling or whatever so I'd never forget. Thus here I am, continuing where I'd left off after a very, very long break.
So much have happened since my last post. I have completed my studies, sold my home, see my little sister get married, relocated to Abu Dhabi, made some wonderful new friends, have had my third child and celebrated both hubby's 39th and my son Mika's 3rd birthday.
It's been 6 months since I made the permanent move to Abu Dhabi. Although apprehensive at first, I found myself to be embracing the norms of this country. Sarah started a new school and I'm happy to report that she is thriving in this new environment. Mika isn't the little baby I keep thinking he is and has grown to be quite the cheeky little fellow. My new baby Hana is absolutely beautiful and with the experiences I have gained through raising the other 2, she seems so much more easier to handle thus making it so much more pleasurable to take care off.
Today I was greeted with the wonderful news that my little sister just gave birth to her first child. A little boy she and her husband had decided to call Imran. I feel bad for not able to be there for her but if the saying is true, distance makes the heart grow fonder, I am truly looking forward to our reunion in April and to meeting my brand new nephew whom based by the MMS my sister sent me, is truly one gorgeous baby.
Being in Abu Dhabi, I am able to experience an enjoy a better quality of family life. After reading my old posts, I began to recall how much hubby would usually shy away from spending time with the family, prefering to hanging out with friends till the wee hours of the morning instead. Here, he is almost constantly with us whenever he is not flying thus becoming more and more attached and hands on with the kids.
I've so much to write about and can't wait to continue asap. For the time being, I'll just be contented with the fact that I have found the heart to blog again. Welcoming me back to blogosphere. :)

3 comments:

Rempah Ratus said...

Dear Linda, welcome back to blogosphere. I always enjoy reading your blog and I think you are a good writer. Keep on blogging.

LindaMunshi said...

Thank you very much..:)

Mommy at Home said...

Hi there,

I've always loved reading your blog and am so glad that you've decided to blog again. By the way, Baby Hana is gorgeous! :)