Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yadda Yadda Yadda

I feel guilty for neglecting my blog for awhile but between Sarah's coughs, vomiting & diarrhea, other stuff has been creeping up on me lately as well. First, Sarah had a bad case of tummy aches that stretched for a week. Must've been from the playdough she swallowed (damn you play dough!*shaking my fist). Now she's caught some coughing bug from her cousins.

After that, my BIL had to be hospitalized because he found himself unable to move one morning due to some problems with his muscles. Since SIL is due to go into labour any day now, hubby and I had to keep an eye on her while minding her err..very 'challenging' kids. It didn't help the situation with her being so anxious, aggitated and temperemental all the time.

MIL came down from Penang to help out but because she too can't stand Her Royal Grumpiness' temperemental antics for a prolonged period, we've had to 'rescue' the poor old lady once a day to keep her sane. Well, good news is BIL was discharged yesterday, so hopefully, everything can go back to normal such as us not having to deal with Grumps till she gives birth. LOL :P

I still owe the blog a detailed account of Sarah's birthday bash. I'm gonna forget blogging down anything lovey dovey bout hubby for awhile cause the man forgot both our anniversary & my birthday (how could he???). I'm still smarting over the incident. Maybe I'll forgive him when he gets his pay hehehe *evil. According to my rough calculation, he's recieving a few extra 'K's' this month. And I so need a nice holiday ASAP. Oh, that reminds me, must make a mental note, need to do baby's passport for Phuket.

Started potty training Sarah again. I've rolled up all the carpets and from 10AM up to now, she's already had 4 accidents. Seems like it's gonna be a long week ahead. *sigh

With all the halloo balloo happening right now, I'm seriously suffering from a major writer's block. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

6 comments:

Raf said...

heh..it's not writer's block la. i think u just need a break.

Phuket sounds great. balik sini fresh la tuh nanti ;)

Nana said...

He forgot your birthday??! oooowwwhh.. i would be sooo mad.

good luck in potty training sarah. my time has yet to come. hehehe..

hope next week is a better week for you.

Ari Miraj said...

Eh, playdough is not organic ker? i tot its.... what is that word? Something to do with "safe to be eaten or swallowed". always saw that word on the mcdonalds happy meals toy packaging.

IMMomsDaughter said...

I was wondering why the disappearing act? Good to hear from u again but sorry about Sarah's tummy ache. Hope she has fully recovered.

Don't know how you manage the kids and have to manage the grumps & her kids as well! Salute u.

About getting back at your hubs, remember the Coach bag that you wanted? ;)Women are evil!

LindaMunshi said...

raf, latest news is phuket might be cancelled. Coincide dgn his fishing trip lah pulak :(

nana, I need all the luck I can get. :P

ari miraj, err..organic means edible ke? omg...if it wasn't the playdough, what could it be...nevermind, ignorance is bliss. lol.

elina, forget the Coach bag, I'm fickle minded...I asked for a new fridge instead. :P

Nana said...

why don't you ask for both?

hehehe..