Sunday, November 27, 2005

Male Stripper


These days in Malaysia, if you just know the right people...don't be surprised to find that there are stripping services available. Not stripping wall paper or paint...but actual grinding, writhing, gyrating 'exotic dancers' or in laymen terms...strippers!

I bumped into an old, old friend last night. Somehow our conversation swayed towards another friends' upcoming wedding. I told her that I heard over the grapevine that she is organizing tha hen's night and has actually manage to secure herself an actual male stripper. She confirmed what I had heard. I'm amazed that considering that she has only been back in the country for a few month...she had managed to be really resourceful to be able to obtain such services. She replied "All you have to know, is to know people who knows people.."Sigh.. Whatever that means...

Anyway, I asked her to tell me about her unusual find. She said the services rendered comes in 3 categories. First class which would cost you about RM800, Business class which cost RM500 and there's your Economy class which only cost RM200. I asked her...what's the difference...she told me she doesn't know coz she balked when she heard those whopping amount. Without hesitation...she just opted for the cheaper price...

Anyway, the agent promised her a Eurasian. The bride to be who heard that she was to expect an eurasian booty gyrating away for her viewing pleasure got really, really excited and demanded the organizer to ensure this eurasian delicacy goes all the way.

Feeling duped, my friend called the agent and demanded to see a picture of this so called Eurasian Booty. What she saw left her flabbergasted. There must be something really wrong with this agent's eyes. This guy looks like your typical construction immigrant. And I'm not even talking about the buff version...we're talking those typical tiny polynesian types.

After laughing her head off...she showed the bride her little treat's picture...the bride decline... so my friend argued, for RM200...you can't afford to choose. So the bride reluctantly agreed...she even added that she is totally okay if this guy decides not to go all the way either.
I told my friend that if that's the case...why bother anymore? She said another friend who has hired him assured her that he is a lot of fun. He entertains his guest by chasing them all around the room. Personally, I don't find anything amusing about being chased about by a small polynesian construction immigrant lookalike at all. To me that's just plain creepy. But different people have different preference so who knows right? This reminds me of a little joke I'd like to share...

An overweight man entered a slimming parlour and asked about their slimming packages. The person behind the counter told him there is package A and package B. Package A is their Super Quick Slimming program and package B is the Super Duper Quick Slimming program. The man than chose package A and was told to enter room 1 to undress.

After undressing himself, a beautiful, long legged beauty entered the room. She told him, "I am going to undress myself and start running around the room...if you manage to catch me, you can do whatever you want with me."

This got the man really excited and he chased the woman round and round the room. Finally he passed out of pure exhaustion. He never caught up with the beauty.
The next day, the man came again and wanted to try out package B, the Super Duper Slimming Program. The man was told to go to room2 and undress himself. After a while, entered a large, hairy body builder. The body builder told him, "I am going to undress myself and start chasing you around the room. If I catch you, I will do whatever my heart pleases with you." Needless to say, the man never ran so fast in his life.

No comments: