Monday, November 28, 2005

Much Ado About Nothing At All.



Went shopping with Hubby today. Manage to get some really nice bathroom accessories at really great prices. All this while we've been scouting around Puchong hoping to find bargains but all that we've found seems a tad overpriced. Whomever that has been feeding us with the idea that in Puchong, everything's a bargain, definitely needs to get their facts checked. The stuff we bought was in bandar Sri Damansara, and this must be said...Bandr Sri Damansara is definitely bathroom accessories galore!

I'm really excited for our purchases to be installed. Hubby has manage to install the toilet seat in both the guest bathroom and our bathroom and I think it's really pretty. The sea shells embedded in the toilet seat are so pretty that it seems a waste to be sat on..well, i can't hang it as a wall decoration either..so no matter how pretty I think it is, it has to serve it's main function...hahaha.

It's been almost a year since we moved in so considering that we've decided against getting ourself a maid for now...it's only natural to spend the money in beautifying our home. Actually, we ought to get furniture and stuff for the new baby...but both of us have agreed to wait another month. We're both now thinking of changing the sofa set and painting the walls...hmm, at this rate, I doubt we'll ever get the baby's stuff in time for his arrival. Poor baby in mummy's tummy...

Thank goodness hubby is over and done with his base check..for now that is. Life as a pilot ain't a breeze...every 6 month they have to live through the mental torture and aggravation of sitting for a major exam with the knowledge that the future of their entire career rest on this exam. A single mistake that could lead to failure of this exam would result of them being temporary suspended until they pass the second time around. Second time around they fail again...it's either having to be demoted or bye-bye liscence. No wonder hubby's is practically moulting these days. His hair just can't keep up with the pressure. Haha! Sheesh..if hubby ever finds out I've been talking about his hair..or rather the lack of it, I'd really be in hot water.

In our marriage, among the big No No's is talking about the state of my hubby's head...or any balding man for that matter. He hates to be reminded that he is losing his hair. Well, whatever his insecurities are...I love him no matter what. In my eyes..I don't see a balding man...I see the 26 year old sexy hunk that I fell in love with. Hmm...I ought to tell him this, but naaah, knowing him he'll think I'm poking fun at his baldness. Hmph, MAN...always thinking of the worst.

Better get some shut eyes now...hubby's gone out. I hope he hasn't decided to go fishing...I'm very pregnant now and it's a malay pantang-larang for the husband to go fishing while the wife is pregnant. I'll should give him a ring to check on him now.

No comments: