Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Astro Trouble


Aaaargh! Emergency! Dial 911 or 999 or whatever the emergency number in this country is! Our ASTRO is out!!!

Talk about bad luck. The ASTRO had to go out precisely when hubby is out of town. Way out. Like Europe. All this while we've autodebit from hubby's credit card...but 4 month ago, after a pep talk from an ancient captain of his...he decided to get rid of one credit card so he can put more into his savings.

Anyway, what dear hubby forgot was that he has been using this particular credit card to settle his Astro bill....and it seems that its been 4 month since we paid! Super 'efficient' ASTRO on the other hand has somehow 'forgotten' to send our bill...so since I can't find the older bills...I've no idea what our account number is so Maybank2U is out of the question...grrr...been SMSing murder to hubby and the smartman has been ignoring me. So he has been paying attention after all...I'll give him credit for that.

Anyway, my darling girl has been demanding for her 'Jojo' as in Playhouse Disney. I've put on her entire collection of Barney to distract her...but my girl's no fool. She starting to become suspicious and horror of all horrors...She's actually getting bored of Barney! The little girl has resorted to entertain herself by running around the house naked. She may look cute and all, but the thing is...SHE'S NOT POTTY TRAINED!!!!

She's already had 2 accidents and still refuses to put on her diaper. She keeps going "Nanak deper, nanak deper!" Heck...if I knew that when I grow up I'll end up becoming somebody's cleaner...a little somebody for that matter...I wouldn't have wasted all my time studying so hard. Right now, I can't wait to grow old and throw tantrums at my lil girl by refusing to put on my diapers. Let her taste a dose of her own medicine...sigh...

No comments: