Tuesday, December 06, 2005

House Hunting


Hubby and I have been house hunting these past few days. We've decided that since our family will be growing, perhaps our house ought to expend alongside our family. Told hubby that if we were going to get a house, lets find a place that we could permanently settle down...for good. In other words...find our perfect dream home.

Hubby has set his targets on finding a nice corner lot terrace, semi-d or bungalow. But the price for these kind of houses are astronomical. We looked almost everywhere, and there is a particular Semi-D in Puchong that I really do adore...but I don't know if I'm really ready to move back to Puchong. I still haven't had enough embracing my life here within civilization, dunno if I can make the transformation yet again to move back to what some people would call 'alien land'. Besides, forking out over half a million ringgit is no small matter not to mention almost ridiculous.

We also found a malay reserve land on top of a hill with a view that is truly breathtaking. It's situated on the fringes of Putrajaya and overlooks the entire area. The price is also a steal. It's a 5400sf land that only cost about RM26 psf. It's a great place to stay I guess...but the lack of fascilities like schools, shops and other neccessities are a few things to put into consideration.

Aaargh...such a headache to decide. Hmm, perhaps we could just continue living in our 1200sf condo, packed like a can of sardines and use the money to take the whole family to Disneyland instead. Well, that's an idea...

No comments: