Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hunger Pang


It's 1.55 am...I've just finished cleaning up the house and right now I'm as hungry as ever. I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse. Probably I ought to fix something up for myself...but looking at my shiny, sparkling, newly cleaned kitchen...it seems a shame to mess it up again. Hmm...probably I'd do my damsel in distress act...and trick dearest hubby into thinking that I am in agony and am practically dying from starvation. Hmm, I think I 'd probably be able to pull it off.Guess I gotta brush up on my acting skills.

When I was pregnant with Sarah, I've never experienced hunger pangs or even cravings, especially not in the middle of the night. This pregnancy however, I just can't stop feeling hungry...no matter how hard I try to psyche myself that it's just out of boredom...I just can't quit imagining the variety of things I'd like to consume.No wonder with each passing days of this pregnancy..I'm beginning to more and more resemble like a beached walrus...jeez, how flattering.

I'm obscenely huge...My tummy is the size of a whole continent and don't even let me start on my butt. And the worst part is...I'm only one week short of going into my seventh month. At this rate...by the time of my delivery..I'd probably need a crane to maneuver me out of the house and to the hospital. I had better lose weight after giving birth...otherwise, I might as well jump a ledge.

I love being pregnant despite all the discomforts...but I hate being fat. Hmm...maybe if I'm super sweet, I could get hubby to buy me Nasi Goreng USA..Mm..yummy! There I go again...I'm definitely heading to fatsville... Dear God, help me stop thinking of food and while you're at it...make me stop dreaming of Siti Nurhaliza as well...I'm getting quite sick and tired of her. Hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Remember me?
I love your blog and will add it up to my friend's list:)
Anyway, on the fat issue, I hate being one too! People are commenting that I'm fat. Geshhh..Don't they have anythg else to look at!

LindaMunshi said...

Of course I remember you...I'm at ur blog all the time too y'know... and based on ur recent raya picture...you are far from being fat. You're practically a rail!People who says ur fat has major eye issues...hehehe