Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Living with Mom


It has been an absolutely, wonderful 2 days. Hubby's gone off to LHR so decided to pack my stuff and take both Sarah and my ass to mommy's loft. My mommy that is. Staying at my mom's for the past 2 days has really reminded me how I miss staying under her roof.

For the past 2 days...my wonderfully exceptional mother has been doing everything for me...All I did was loaf in front of the TV catching up on all the great movies and shows that I've been missing. My mom cooks, feed, bath and entertains Sarah. The most that I've done for my little girl is prepare her milk and put her to sleep. Life has been bliss. If this is the way thing goes...I don't mind giving birth to 10 babies...hehehe...

Since I'm practically the only one of my mother's children who is actually providing her grandchildren...I'll let her spoil me. I feel that I truly deserve it. Haha!

I'm a terrible daughter...it's such a pity to watch my poor mommy slave away from me...as if she hasn't enough to do. Mother's are truly the best gift that a person could have. I feel so privilige to have a great mother such as mine. I'm just dreading what my dear daughter has install for me in the future. They say a mother-daughter relationship is a vicious cycle...what goes around comes around. So I guess it's okay for me to lepak for awhile now before it is my turn to slave away for dear Sarah later.

I love my mom to bits...to me, the phrase 'greatest mom' is truly an understatement to describe her and all her capabilities. My mom's truly the best I could ever have...

2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

For anyone, their mom is always 'the greatest mom'. Just like you, i wonder if Ashraff will look up to me just the same later. I'm scared he will make this remark "Ibu ni garanglah!"

LindaMunshi said...

Don't worry Rafiqah...looking at the face of that adorable baby of yours...he's the sort of look that says he is going to worship the ground you walk on...Besides, its not like he has any other choice... Our religion has stated that it is the law to do so...Thank goodness for the wise and almighty Allah. Hehehe.