Monday, May 15, 2006

Sarah's Three!


It's Sarah's birthday today. I can't believe my little princess is already 3 years old. How time flies.(Not to mention that I'll be old & bent real soon.) She's growing up so fast. Too bad she had to spend her birthday cooped up at home. Poor little thing. We were planning to throw her a birthday party on the 27th but it had to be postponed because of a wedding we must attend and besides, most of my friends have all planned to go for that Picadilly Reunion thingy that has been the talk of all those has beens. Talk about trying to relive your youth.*rolling eyes*

Anyway, we're planning something big for Sarah. Haven't decided on the date yet, but hoping we could do it early June. Got to wait for hubby's roster which will only be out on the 25th. I'm really excited about the whole shebang. Will write about my plans later in the meantime, I'm tearing out my hair deciding on the caterer. Aargh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! MMMMMMUAAAAAH!

4 comments:

Nana said...

happy belated birthday Sarah!

Chibi Maruko said...

Happy birthday sarah.
dari air muka comel ni, pasti sarah akan membesar jadi anak yang cemerlang.. Mika tu comel secomel namanya.

LindaMunshi said...

Thank you both! :D

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sarah....u r indeed a beautiful princess (just like mummy)