Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tag, Your It!

Was over at Mumsgather's blog and I found this very fascinating meme she came up with. So I'm tagging myself. Hehehe...MG, if ur reading this, I'm so impressed with this really fun meme of yours. Btw, I'm still absolutely amazed at your multitasking abilities. Lol. So here goes...

I AM a woman, hear me roar!
I JUST NOW went house hunting.
I WANT a house with large extra land
I HATE it when my house's a mess and the fact that I still can't fit into my skinny jeans
I MISS being 21
I FEAR of bumping into a significant person from my past
I HEAR the dryer churning away
I REGRET nothing
I AM NOT available
I SING when I'm happy and when I'm sad but most of all, I sing terribly
I CRY when I'm overwhelmed
I AM NOT ALWAYS nice
I MADE 2 kids, with some help of course. ;)
I WRITE because I enjoy it
I CONFUSE myself for Angelina Jolie...hahaha...how I wish!
I NEED a lot of new stuff
I SHOULD call my girlfriends more often
I START my day with a glass of water & smiles from my kids
I FINISH my day with a glass of water and screams from my kids
I TAG anyone else out there who is reading this!

12 comments:

men said...

wah ha ha....good post ;)

i'll take the challenge :P

LHS said...

Hehehe...i want to tag myself too!

Unknown said...

i found this dalam nash nye blog too...hehehe..ni kes sape tiru sape ni..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Blog Anda telah dinilai oleh Juri Undangan Dare To Blog Contest!

men said...

hoi.....azahar ni masih 'virgin' lg nih.......... aku 'tag' dr sendiri ler......mane ader kes sapa tiru saper ;)

LindaMunshi said...

Nash,
go ahead & take the challenge.

Hui sia, u should tag urself..so much fun...all thanks to clever MG :D


azahar,
sape tiru sape? ayam dgn telor...sapa keluar dulu? :P

zaida Ismail said...

Kak Linda.. Hye! Lama tak dengar cerita. Need your number and add. Nak hantar invitation nih! (Blushing!)

Remember me?
Zaida Ismail aka JAWS (U gave me that name!)
zaidatulakmar@ntv7.com.my

Mumsgather said...

Hehe. Nice. For a good laugh, go over to msau's to read her version.

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

:)
Ooo....boleh tag diri sendiri ekk...

LindaMunshi said...

OMG! Hi Zaida! Of course I remember you. Still garang-garang lagi? Wah wah kerja NTV7 ye sekarang? Bagusnya...read ur blog, selisih bahu dgn paul moss lagi...keless gitu. Anyway, heard u were getting married from suria. Congrats! Will email u, take care. Rindu zmn gelak-gelak tak tentu arah kita. Korang budak-budak group B mmg gila. Hahaha!

MG, read hers...really funny. So obsessed with BM...come to think of it I'm a little like that too...hehehe.

blackpurple,
takde undang-undang yg kata tak leh, so hentam jeklah. :D

Unknown said...

HI! this is my first time drop in. i've found ur blog fm cip kodok. well...the tag makes me thinking n hey, u r welcome to my blog.

LindaMunshi said...

Hi halomagora! Thanks for paying me a visit. Will definitely hop over check out urs. :D